Sunday, June 3, 2012

BigFoot:: "One of the Main reasons i lost was that i could not see"

Quote:

"One of the main reasons I got defeated was that. I couldn't see a thing, there was a lot of blood and my eyes were burning. I tried to defend myself and not get hit at, shaking my head to see if I could get rid of that blood, but there was no way around it. From that moment on my corner was my eyes."
And here i thought one of the MAIN reasons you lost was because Cain was on top punching you in the face. Or i thought another main reason might have been that he is the superior fighter. Or that you were unable to stop the takedown.

But i guess blood in the eyes being one of the main reasons you lost is just as good. :)

Source: http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/102395-bigfoot-one-main-reasons-i-lost-i-could-not-see.html

Jaime Gutierrez Dave Gomez Keith Hackney Matt Hamill

No comments:

Post a Comment