Sunday, July 22, 2012

Need a little help please

My name is Levi Rodriguez, i am a 19yr old male. im 6'0" and weigh about 250lbs. I built pretty well but could be better. I played varsity football all throughout highschool and was a star athlete. After high school I quit playing sports and working out(except for the occasional football game at the park with friends and the backyard boxing matches with them). I moved out of my parents house and spent all my time focus on work and trying to make a living. I recently lost my job and since im about to lose EVERYTHING and have nowhere to go i figured i would take this time to try and get into the MMA world. My problem is i dont have any money and i want to get into a gym so bad and start getting back into shape so I can make a career out of this. Does anyone know of someone that may be able to help and sponsor me?

Source: http://www.mmaforum.com/introductions-greets/103703-need-little-help-please.html

Michael Bisping  Dan Bobish Vagam Bodjukyan Kotetsu Boku 

No comments:

Post a Comment