Friday, June 1, 2012

Josh Koscheck Gets Last Laugh on Haters

UFC Josh Koscheck

It’s not a coincidence Josh Koscheck (Pictured) is one of mixed martial arts’ most hated fighters. The controversial UFC welterweight was a guest on this week’s edition of SpikeTV’s MMA Uncensored Live and revealed there is definitely a method behind his madness. According to Koscheck, it pays to be a prick, and thankfully for the 34-year-old, he’s always been that way.

“I get a lot of hate. Not only by other fighters, but, obviously, by the fans,” Koscheck expressed. “What’s funny is, I play them all like a riddle. I’m the guy that’s laughing all the way to the bank.

“I’ve been real from day one. I’ve never changed, from the first ‘Ultimate Fighter’ till now. It’s been like eight years or something that I’ve been in the sport. I’ve never changed, and I won’t change. I like I’ve done it the right way. I did it my way and not many people can say that.”

I believe the proper expression is, “I play them like a FIDDLE,” but I get his point. Koscheck recently tried to run his antagonistic game on BJ Penn by challenging the retired Hawaiian to a tango.

“Me and BJ have a good relationship,” said Koscheck, “It’s business. I like to have big fights. I think that BJ is the type of fighter that would be a big fight for me.

“The UFC asked to try and stir up something. I do my job well and I went on to my Twitter account and just kinda said, ‘Hey, BJ. Let’s do this fight.’”

Unfortunately for Koscheck, a scrap against him wasn’t quite box office enough to lure the former multi-divisional champion out of the retirement home.

In the meantime, Koscheck awaits his next assignment. He was seen last month dropping a split decision defeat to Johny Hendricks.

Source: http://www.5thRound.com/117933/josh-koscheck-gets-last-laugh-on-haters/

Patrick The Predator Côté  Randy The Natural Couture  Dan Cramer Alberto Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment